The Van Duzer Wine Club proudly provides our members with the most convenient and affordable way to obtain our award winning wines, and allows us to share our knowledge, passion and commitment to producing handcrafted estate wines.
As a member, you will receive three annual selections of Van Duzer wines delivered to your doorstep in March, June and October. Each pre-selected shipment averages $120-$130 plus shipping and includes four bottles of highly acclaimed Van Duzer Vineyards wine, food and wine pairing suggestions and technical sheets designed to further educate you on the vine-to-wine process. These wines are chosen especially for Wine Club members and may be exclusive or limited in production and often not widely available outside of Oregon.
Past selections include: our highly rated Estate Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir Rosé, Sorcery Cabernet Sauvignon (with fruit sourced from our Napa Valle y property) and our award-winning Pinot Noir Block and Single Vineyard Designates: Bieze Vineyards, Dijon Blocks, Eola-Amity Hills, Flagpole Block, Homestead Block, Saffron Fields and Westside Blocks.
Shipping months are March, June and October. Local members may opt to get connected as a “pick-up” member in order to eliminate shipping fees and to soak up the beauty of the vineyards on a return visit to the winery. There is absolutely no fee to join and members may cancel any time after receiving only two shipments.
- Three shipments per year.
- Four bottles in each shipment, each with winemaker’s notes.
- $120-$130 average cost per shipment
- 20% off all wine purchases and 10% off Tasting Room merchandise
- Complimentary tastings in our Dallas, Oregon Tasting Room for you and three others
- Exclusive access to our small batch Pinot Noirs and other wines not available outside of Oregon
- Invitations to special wine dinners and other events, including hands-on educational experiences
- Discounts on case shipments and other Club-only offers
There is no fee to join and members may cancel after two shipments with a week notice required.
To discuss any of the benefits, contact a friendly representative at email@example.com or call (800)884-1927.